Our Quality Policy
DATACORE IT Company runs all of its processes across the TSE, ISO 9001:2008, TS ISO/IEC 27001:2013 ve ISO/IEC 20000:2011 quality standards it boasts. As a requirement of these standards, the purpose is to bring together the fastest and top-quality solution and product bundles that best suit customer's demands.
Hence, efficiency in services is secured and utmost customer satisfaction is maintained. In the background is a system process capable of pushing the current progress by one step forward at each instance.
At the core of Datacore's Corporate Quality Policy are the following principles:
- Knowledge background and competence, providing service at international platform through consistently developing human source
- Offering uninterrupted customer satisfaction with solution-oriented approach
- Offering to customers the best products of the class through leader providers in the market
- Efficiently utilizing the resources and consistently improving the Quality Management System.
DATACORE Information Security Management System
- Protecting DATACORE's information assets against any internal or external known or hidden threat, identifying the security values, demands of and risks surrounding the assets, developing and implementing controls against security risks,
Consistently putting in the foreground the three basic constituents of Information Security Management in all operations,
Confidentiality: Avoiding unauthorized access to critical information,
Integrity: Demonstrating that the accuracy and integrity of information are ensured,
Accessibility: Demonstrating that authorized accessibility to information whenever required, ensuring the sustainability of this access.
- Defining working principles for processing the risks, reviewing technological expectations within the service context and consistently monitoring the risks.
- Delivering Information Security Trainings to whole staff in favour of awareness in information security.
- Growing the competence of instantly reacting to any information security incident and minimizing its impact.
- Mitigating the impact of information security threats against business continuity, and contributing to sustainability.
- Respecting binding national or market regulations, satisfying legal and regulatory requirements, meeting contractual obligations, and fulfilling information security requirements resulting under corporate responsibilities towards internal and external stakeholders.